Five Vegan Mascaras You Need to Try
We’ll keep it short & sweet (the opposite of how we want our lashes to look), if you don’t know why vegan, check out this article. These beauties will keep your eyes happy, your lashes long, and save a few bunnies along the way.
1. Kush Lash Mascara - infused with cannabis, this mascara packs a punch and makes lashes look out of this world, adding incredible fullness from top to bottom of each lash. The extra-lash brush helps coat lashes with product, adding length as well.
2. Hourglass Caution Mascara - say BYE BYE to flakes and fallout. Caution mascara is dangerously good! Lashes appear longer with one coat and, it’s true, days if flakes are over.
3. Wander Beauty - cool packaging and an even better product? Yes, please! The brush on this mascara does wonders (pun almost intended), a good buy for travelers 😉
4. Arbonne It’s A Long Story Mascara - vegan & botanically based. Arbonne bans over 2000 ingredients from their cosmetics. See a difference in a few weeks in length with and without this mascara.
5. Lashfood Conditioning & Volumizing Mascara - this mascara makes your lashes fluffy, lightweight & actually helps them grow!! Paired with their lash growth serum? Sign us up!!!